Plenary agenda for Clause 47/48 track

Rich Taborek (Clause 48 Editor), Anthony Sanders (XAUI Jitter Ad Hoc Chair)
and I (Clause 47 Editor) have planned the following agenda for the Clause
47/48 track at the Plenary next week. Adjustments will be made if required.

Monday 8-10		XAUI Jitter Ad Hoc - Main topic will be XAUI jitter
specifications
Tuesday 8-10		(802.3ae general meeting This is where we get our
marching orders from the Task Force leadership.)
Tuesday 10-12		Clause 47 Editor's update, begin Clause 47 (XAUI)
comment resolution
Tuesday 1-6		XAUI Signal Detect presentations, discussion and
decision (1.5 hours)
			Clause 47 comment resolution - continued (1.5 hours)
			XAUI Jitter Ad Hoc update, jitter methodology
discussions (2 hours)
Tuesday evening	XAUI jitter discussions continue if needed
Wednesday 8-10	XAUI technical discussion to make headway on comments that
need resubmission.
Wednesday 10-12	Clause 48 comment resolution
Wednesday afternoon	(802.3ae general meeting This is when the 802.3ae
Task Force ratifies our decisions)

- Dawson Kesling