Re: JTP: Feature List Priorities

Piers,

I'm very sorry. I lost track of Gareth's response and didn't
take into account those of you on the "other" west coast. I
do suppose that 9:30 in the evening is a bit late to participate
in a conference call. I could try to push it back a few hours
but that would mean losing a few people on our west coast. Let
me look at the times again and try something new. I probably
won't get back to this until later today.

Ben

--
Benjamin Brown
AMCC