Re: MJS Annex reference in D3.0 ANNEX 48B

Excuse me I haven't been getting enough sleep and just saw the reference
for MJS so please ignore the last question.

Thanks
Howard Baumer

"Howard A. Baumer" wrote:

> Clause 48B makes numorous references to the "MJS annex xxx" but doesn't
> make any reference where it can be obtained.  We need to get a copy of
> these "MJS annexes" to properly review and comment on Annex 48B
>
> Howard Baumer

>                      Name: hbaumer.vcf
>    hbaumer.vcf       Type: VCard (text/x-vcard)
>                  Encoding: 7bit
begin:vcard
n:Baumer;Howard
tel;work:(949)450-8700 x1817
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Broadcom Corp.
adr:;;16251 Laguna Canyon Road;Irvine;California;92618;
version:2.1
email;internet:hbaumer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Engineering Networking
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1