SJTP: This week's conference call numbers

Hi all,

This is the information for this week's conference call.
I appreciate the participation from last week and hope
we can include a few more this week. I've previously
sent out minutes and other information from last week.
We will continue to discuss and prioritize the features
of an ideal test pattern, hopefully finishing the list
this week. Next week, we should start considering actual
proposals.

I apologize for the spelling of the attendees' names in
the minutes. I'll try to do a better job of reviewing
them before I release this week's version.

Time: 1:00pm EDT, 10:00am PDT, 6:00pm BST

outside US: 775-785-1968
inside US:  800-457-0263

950189 - participant code

Hope to hear you all there!