From: Jonathan Thatcher
To: 'Lindsay, Tom'; 'serialpmd '
Sent: 4/18/2001 10:50 PM
Subject: RE: A couple of questions on clause 52

Tom,

Let us assume that we do as you say (and I imply) and convert everything
to OMA (pk-pk). What other changes are required for the document? Would we
"convert" the Average Rx power (I wouldn't think so)? Would we change our
representation of the link power budgets and penalties to be in terms of OMA
(again, I wouldn't think so)?

In short, this would seem to be a bounded an fairly simple change. What
might I be missing?

jonathan