Re: SJTP:Phantom sync headers

Don,

This is a good point. Especially with such a short
pattern, it may be difficult for the receiver to
power up "knowing" where it is in the

Seed A
Seed A Invert
Seed B
Seed B Invert

loop. There may be many errors in the beginning while
waiting to sync up on the pattern... As we develop
seeds, this is another aspect of the project that
could greatly benefit from PCS simulations.

Ben

--
Benjamin Brown
AMCC