[802.3ae_Serial] Whereabouts of the serial test patterns

Dear all,

I was asked to remind us all where the patterns are kept.

John Ewen sent the patterns to this reflector at Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:44:05
-0500, Subject: Re: [802.3ae_Serial] Re: SJTP Patterns.  The email, with
attachments, is filed at
http://www.ieee802.org/3/10G_study/public/serial_adhoc/email/msg00395.html .
The x.txt attachments have been renamed as y.bin.

We are asked to try out these in pairs, e.g. A and B alternating, B and D
alternating, etc.  We should compare them with standard PRBSs, traffic, and
an idling link.  We should look for differences in apparent sensitivity, DJ
and RJ for different patterns/signals.

Piers