[802.3ae] 1550nm Serial PMD Technical Feasibility

It is with great regret that I announce today I am unable to fulfill my
role as coordinator for the 1550nm Serial PMD technical feasibility.

Yesterday I was engulfed in a department wide layoff from Nortel
Networks.

I wish you all continued success with this project.
I may be reached at this address and phone number for the remainder of
August.

Regards

Tim.

--
Tim Warland     P.Eng.
Hardware Design Engineer  Broadband Products