[802.3ae_Serial] 802.3ae_Serial - link model modification requests

Piers and all,
I've looked a bit at the latest link model and have a few comments. I'd like
them to be considered as modification requests.

Link Budget 10GEPBud3_1_16a.xls Issues:

1.	Present RIN coeff for 850 nm cases set to 0.7.  GbE link model used
0.55 for 850 nm cases.  Why are the 10G and 1G cases treated differently?
If this is simply an oversight, then let's align 10G with 1G.

2.	Present Modal Noise allocation for LX4 on 62.5 um fiber is 0.3dB.
GbE link model used 0.5 dB for 1300 nm PMD on 62.5 um fiber.  On 50 um fiber
the penalties were doubled from the 62.5 um values (i.e. 1.0 dB for 1300
nm).  Why are the 10G and 1G cases treated differently?  Given the 0.5 dB
difference between 62.5 and 50 um cases, it appears that a separate
worksheet for LX4_50MMF is required.

3.	I would like to see a new input cell added in the area that deals
with Power Budget for the purpose of allocating a fixed amount of power to
reserved margin. This amount would be subtracted off the total power budget
available. The Margin column would then give a direct indication of the
available margin usable for Additional Insertion Loss entries in the Power
Budget tables of the standard.

Regards,
Paul Kolesar