Improvements to Interferometric Noise (IN) methodology

Hi all,

Peter Ohlen pinted out that the posted version of the excell file was
somehow corrupted. I am trying again, now just with that file. My original
message that did not go through is also forwarded. The other file is
already posted on the reflector and is OK.

Peter

Petar Pepeljugoski
IBM Research
P.O.Box 218
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

e-mail: petarp@us.ibm.com
phone: (914)-945-3761
fax:        (914)-945-4134
---------------------- Forwarded by Petar Pepeljugoski/Watson/IBM on

 (Embedded      Petar Pepeljugoski
 image moved    01/16/2001 11:48 AM
 to file:       (Embedded image moved to file: pic19379.pcx)
 pic28808.pcx)