Re: SJTP: Minutes from 08-May meeting

i agree that tests which are done with anything that simulates a real end-use
condition will return better indication than any DC condition (i don't have data
either, it's just a combination of logical reasoning and personal experience).

but for this effort, isn't it also true that you must either describe a set of common
electrical characteristics for a transmitter or describe a common set of drive
conditions?  i expect the latter is a better choice, but don't know whether or not
the group is already working on that.
--
jmw