SJTP:Phantom sync headers

All,

Jonathan brought up an interesting point that I have
elaborated upon below. Those who have begun or are
interested in beginning to search for patterns should
probably keep this in mind.

Ben

--
Benjamin Brown
AMCC

Ben,

Good insights. I hadn't taken my thought process this far. This is clearly a
bit more complicated than I originally thought.... I guess this further
underscores my comments about our ability to pick the right pattern in the
next several months....

jonathan