[STDS-802-3-25G] 25GSG Architecture Ad Hoc Technical Feasibility Summary -- support requested

In response to Mark Nowell’s request, I and the other 25GSG architecture ad hoc presenters have prepared a presentation summarizing the technical feasibility options presented and discussed at the ad hoc. The resulting presentation demonstrates feasibility based upon mature and well understood technologies and specifications. We hope that this presentation sufficiently substantiates the Technical Feasibility for this project.

If you wish to be added to the list of supporters, please send me a private e-mail indicating your support.

Thanks!

Matt Brown

AppliedMicro

mbrown@xxxxxxx