[STDS-802-3-25G] P802.3by (aka 25 Gb/s Ethernet) PAR approved!

The IEEE-SA Standards Board approved the P802.3by PAR this morning.  The 25Gb/s Ethernet project is now officially a Task Force!!

Congratulations to everyone involved on all the hard work that was put in to get us all to this stage as quickly as we have.  I’m hoping we can continue with this progress.

We will get the webpages updated soon and going forward, we will be considering the Study Group ad hoc meetings to now be Task Force ad hoc meetings.

Regards,
Mark