[802.3_400G] Ad Hoc Meetings, Jan 7 & Jan 8

Dear Study Group Participants,

As a reminder, I appointed Steve Trowbridge to chair the Technical Feasibility ad hoc and Andy Moorwood to chair the Economic Feasibility Ad hoc.  Each of these two ad hocs will be preparing responses to the specific criteria for which they are named for consideration at the January Interim meeting.  Additionally, the Applications ad hoc will be preparing responses to the Broad Market Potential Criteria for consideration at the January Interim meeting.

The times for the three ad hocs webex meetings are as follows:

Tuesday, January 7, 2014, 10am EST (3pm UTC), Technical Feasibility Ad Hoc

Tuesday, January 7, 2014, 11am EST (4pm UTC), Economic Feasibility Ad Hoc

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 10am, EST (3pm UTC), Applications Ad Hoc

The first priority for each of these ad hocs is to have prepared responses for consideration in January, as well as identifying any material needed to support the prepared responses.  Any requests for presentations will be treated on a time permitted basis by the respective ad hoc chairs.  Please contact the respective chair of the Ad Hoc if you have any questions or wish to make a presentation request.

Please note that I will be sending out shortly individual emails that contain the webex information for each respective  ad hoc meeting.

Also, I would also like to take this moment to acknowledge that these calls are being hosted by the IEEE-SA, as part of the IEEE-SA Webex Pilot program, and to thank the IEEE-SA for their support of our ad hoc meetings.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group