[STDS-802-3-400G] Meeting update

All,

As noted last night – we are anticipating all tracks to be completed with their respective comment resolutions by afternoon break.   Under that assumption, as announced last night, there will be a session to address comments for Clause 45 in Reunion C after the afternoon break @ 3:30pm.

I will send out the final notice when all tracks have completed their comment resolutions.

Also, please note that the webpage has been updated with presentations received.  In addition, I have uploaded the proposed response to the OIF Flex Ethernet liaison.  Please take a moment to review (URL - http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/15_11/trowbridge_3bs_02_1115.pdf),  as we will address this tomorrow in closing business.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force