[802.3_4PPOE] Reminder & call for presentations - 4PID ad hoc, May 13

Just a reminder, we will have a 4PID ad hoc call on May 13, from 8-9AM Pacific time.  As of right now I have one presentation request:

Title: 4PID – Proposed Baseline Text, relationships to State Diagram & Connection Check (30 minutes)

Presenter: George Zimmerman, CME Consulting & LTC

If you have a presentation to make, or, you want to be added to the call, please send me an email at George@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please be advised that we have a hard stop at 9AM, and requests will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860