[802.3_B10GAUTO] Updated presentation zimmerman_3B10G_02a_1119

Thanks to a chance conversation with John D’Ambrosia, who pointed me to another chance conversation with Marek, I have added an update to my presentation on technical feasibility pointing to some work in 802.3ca in clause 143.  I’ve also fixed the title property and labeling of sources.  No other changes.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx