[802.3_B10GAUTO] confirmation

Hello,

I just want to double confirm if my email has been listed in reflector, that means I will receive the email from STDS-802-3-B10GAUTO (** IEEE 802.3 Greater than 10 Gb/s  Automotive Ethernet Electrical PHYs Reflector  **) for Technical  discussions  and  questions,  comments  on  presentations  and documents, and meeting announcements.

Thank you!

AD.  Please note, the Amphenol MCIO product is now being specified in the SFF group and the project number is SFF-TA-1016

Thanks

Kindest Regards,

Ocean Xiong

R&D Engineering Supervisor

Amphenol AssembleTech(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd 39B Qianpu Industrial Estate Xiamen, Fujian

E-mail: Ocean.Xiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone: +86-18750261809