[802.3_B10GAUTO] IEEE 802.3 P802.3cy ad-hoc minutes and updated files available

Dear P802.3cy participants,

Thanks to everyone for a successful meeting today.

The minutes from today's meeting as well as the files updated during the meeting for link segment measurements and the to-do list are available on our website.

Please let me know if you see any errors or omissions in the minutes.  Carefully check the participants list to make sure your name and affiliation are correct and included if you attended today's meeting.

Our next meeting will be August 19th.  Please send any requests for topics by 3 pm EDT on August 17th and watch the reflector for updates.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski

General Motors

P802.3ch Ad Hoc Chair