From: NATALIE WIENCKOWSKI
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 1:31 PM
To: STDS-802-3-B10GAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-B10GAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Help needed with P802.3cy attendance

Dear P802.3cy attendees,

The minutes from today's meeting as well as the updated to do list have been posted to the website.  Your help is needed to update the participants list to complete names and affiliations.

Based on screen shots of today's participant list, the following information is needed:

Name completion and affiliation needed:

Hiroshi Sawa...

Manabu Kaga...

Affiliation needed:

Dave Hess

Jens Freyhoff

Jesse Jaramillo

Takeo Masuda

Thanks in advance for helping to make our attendance list accurate.

Natalie Wienckowski
General Motors
P802.3cy ad hoc Chair