Re: [802.3_B10GAUTO] Poll for planned attendance at future telephonic adhocs/interims

all – of course I meant 802.3cy….. ch is long since done. thanks to those who have already responded.

Just fyi, the first 30 responses suggest we should have good attendance in January, we may have a quorum on the 22nd December, but probably not on the 29th

-george

From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2020 8:52 AM
To: STDS-802-3-B10GAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_B10GAUTO] Poll for planned attendance at future telephonic adhocs/interims

As discussed on today’s call, please indicate which adhoc/interim dates for 802.3ch you would attend.

(these meetings are, as usual now, telephonic).

Please provide your answers by End of Day, 9 Dec 2020, AoE (anywhere on earth), by entering them into the doodle poll below:

https://www.doodle.com/poll/mx3qdw5hq7txe8pg?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.