[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy PHY ad hoc call on January 19

Dear P802.3cy participants,

As discussed during our January 12th call, a poll was sent out regarding availability for interested participants to attend a PHY ad hoc.  The date selected by a majority of the responses was January 19, 1 to 4 pm UTC-5.  Details for the meeting are available on the IEEE 802.3 Call and Meeting Calendar

Click on the meeting in the calendar to see the details
Google Calendar – select “copy to my calendar” at the bottom
Outlook Calendar – select the contents of the “Description” and copy into the body of a meeting notice you created

The purpose of this meeting is to discuss PHY topics as requested by the participants.  No scheduled presentations are planned, but you are welcome to put together an informal presentation to share with the group to start the discussion.

Please review the following prior to our meeting to save time during the meeting (http://www.ieee802.org/3/policies.html):

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski

General Motors