Re: [802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy March 30th call for presentations

All,

Regarding planed motion on the Micro-Reflection methods, if there are any questions or suggestions you have, I would truly appreciate it if you cold sent them to me personally (or to the reflector). I will do my best to address such questions before the meeting. It would be great if people could share any such comments by Friday, so that I have sufficient time to respond back to you before Tuesday.

Ragnar

From: NATALIE WIENCKOWSKI <nwienckowski@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 2:23 PM
To: STDS-802-3-B10GAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] [802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy March 30th call for presentations

External Email

Hi P802.3cy participants,

Please send requests to present at next week's scheduled P802.3cy Interim call by 3 pm EDT on Friday, March 26th.

Presentations and all requested Motions are due by 8 am EDT on Monday, March 29th.

The following are the planned presentations from the to-do list.  Please let me know if you will be ready to present on these topics.

Calculations spreadsheet examples - Ragnar Jonsson

PCS Issues for laning - George Zimmerman

Presentations on other topics are also welcome.

The following are the expected motions from the to-do list.

Micro Reflection limits method - Ragnar Jonsson

Inclussion of OAM - Natalie Wienckowski

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski

General Motors