[802.3_B10GAUTO] Update meeting minutes for May 18th available

Hi P802.3cy participants,

Thanks to Makoto Nariya for reviewing the minutes from Tuesday and noticing his name was missing from the attendees.  There were other missing attendees that have also been added.

If you have not reviewed the meeting minutes from our ad hocs and Interim meetings since March 15th, please do so before next week's meeting.  We will be voting to approve these meeting minutes during our Interim call on May 25th.

Thanks,

Natalie