Re: [802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy June 15th meeting files available

CORRECTION - The deadline for presentation requests for the June 22nd ad hoc is 3 pm EDT on Friday, June 18th.

From: NATALIE WIENCKOWSKI
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 3:35 PM
To: STDS-802-3-B10GAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-B10GAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: P802.3cy June 15th meeting files available

Dear P802.3cy participants,

Thanks for the good discussion today!  We have an updated to-do list with a new tab with the tasks to get to D1.0.  Please review this for any main topics that need to be addressed to get to D1.0.  If you see any missing topics or want to volunteer to be the champion for a task to make sure people provide the needed information on time, please let me know.

Chris has provided an updated presentation to correct the typo found during the meeting.

Today's meeting minutes have been posted.  Please review these and let me know if you see any errors or your attendance is not listed correctly.

Our next meeting is scheduled for June 22nd.  The deadline for presentation requests is 3 pm EDT on Friday, June 11th.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski
General Motors
P802.3cy ad hoc chair