From: NATALIE WIENCKOWSKI <nwienckowski@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 11:53 AM
To: STDS-802-3-B10GAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] [802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy December 14th call for presentations - due at 3 pm EDT Friday, December 10th

External Email

Hi P802.3cy participants,

The minutes from this week's call are available on the ad hoc webpage.

Please send requests to present at next week's scheduled P802.3cy ad hoc call by 3 pm EDT on Friday, December 10th.

Presentations are due by 8 am EDT on Monday, December 13th.

The presentations scheduled based on the to-do list, which need to be confirmed by email, are:

residual echo (micro-reflection) parameters - Ragnar Jonsson

Presentations carried over from Dec. 7th call, already confirmed:

link segment mode conversion - Chris DiMinico

reprise EEE Support - George Zimmerman

As always, presentations on other topics are also welcome as long as you respond prior to the deadline.

Please remember the D0.4 review is currently open and comments are due on December 15th, AOE.  This is a good place to look to see what presentations may still be needed.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski

General Motors

P802.3cy ad hoc Chair