[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy July 26th call for presentations - due at 3 pm EDT Friday, July 22nd

Hi P802.3cy participants,

As discussed at our meeting during the Plenary last week, we have ad hoc calls scheduled for July 26th and August 2nd and 9th.  These meetings are a good opportunity to discuss any potentially controversial comments or to review any presentations related to comments on D2.0.  Please remember, comments on D2.0 are due Sunday 14th August 2022 23:59 AOE.  This includes any supporting presentations related to your comments.

Please send requests to present at next week's scheduled P802.3cy Interim call by 3 pm EST on Friday, July 22nd.

Presentations are due by 8 am EST on Monday, July 25th.

Please review P802.3cy D2.0 Work Items for items that you may want to comment or present on.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski
General Motors
P802.3cy Vice Chair and ad hoc Chair