[802.3_B400G] ITU-T Liaison

Title: ITU-T Liaison

All,

Thought it would be helpful if I provide some links to people in regards to the ITU-T liaison that has been assigned to our TF by our WG Chair.  The topic is bi-directional access optics 100G / 200G / 400G.

Liaison - https://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/nov21/incoming/SG15-LS331_Redacted.pdf

Proposed Response - https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/22_01/dambrosia_3df_02_22_0111_Redacted.pdf

As I alluded to on todays call this response leverages a recent meeting announced for the NEA.  Here is the link to the announcement for reference -

NEA Announcement - [802.3_NGECDC] Meeting Announcement - NEA Ad hoc, 23 Feb 2022, 10:30 to (ieee802.org)

Please get back to me if you have any questions or comments on the proposed response.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force