[802.3_B400G] 答复: [802.3_B400G] Materials for 17 May Uploadedav

Title: Materials for 17 May Uploadedav

Hi John,

After going through the uploaded material,  the “Analysis of FEC1 Proposals from Reuse Perspective ” by Xiang He and me as co-author address application for 800GE with 8X100G AUI and PMD, which is same as  “800GbE PCS/FEC/PMA Baseline Proposal for PHYs using 8 x 100G PMD lanes ? Update”

So I suggest to reschedule the agenda to move the “Analysis of FEC1 Proposals from Reuse Perspective ” before my another contribution “Concatenated Code Update in PCS/FEC/PMA Architecture”.

I think this will help to discuss and understand for either this topic and the concatenated code.

Thanks!

Xinyuan