[802.3_B400G] Summary Update - 05 Jun 802.3dj June Interim

All,

The following email provides updates on multiple topics related to the IEEE P802.3dj Task Force June Interim meeting, as of Wed, 05 June.

Tomorrow, there will be a Task Force meeting.   A meeting invite was previously sent out to the Task Force Reflector.  If you do not have the invite, please see https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/index.html.

At the beginning of tomorrow’s meeting, the Task Force will hear a motion to approve comments in Bucket 1 and Bucket 2.  As of 3pm ET today (Wed, 05 Jun) requests were made to withdraw the following comments from Bucket 1 –

·       Adee Ran – 129, 134

·       Piers Dawe - 149, 152, 510, 78, 321, 332, 62, 64, 523, 452, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 390, 40

·       Tom Huber - 78, 92, 94, 96, 99, 100

·       Gary Nicholl - 307

·       Leon Bruckman – 307

·       Logic Track from floor – 93, 178

Individuals who withdrew comments are asked to review the list above to confirm that their request has been noted.  If there are any issues, please contact myself, Kent, and Matt, before the start of tomorrow’s call.

Please note that I have asked our chief editor, Matt Brown, to prioritize comments that go across tracks for the Task Force meetings.  Therefore, all individuals should attend at a minimum, the beginning of tomorrow’s meeting.  Matt will present the agenda of comments to be considered at the beginning of the meeting.

Leadership File Updates

·       Comment Resolution Agenda Update - https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/24_06/brown_3dj_01c_2406.pdf

·       Electrical Track Update - https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/24_06/ran_3dj_01b_2406.pdf

Closed Comments Reports

As noted earlier in the week, reports of closed comments as of today would be uploaded for individuals to review.  (Please note that the final URLs of these reports will be updated).

·       By ID - https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/comments/8023dj_D1p0_closedcomments_id_240605.pdf

·       By Clause - https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/comments/8023dj_D1p0_closedcomments_clause_240605.pdf

I would like to thank the Task Force for its continued hard work.  I also want to recognize the diligence and hard efforts being put in by my fellow Task Force leaders and the editorial team.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force