[802.3_B400G] Summary Update - 06 Jun 802.3dj June Interim

All,

The following email provides updates on multiple topics related to the IEEE P802.3dj Task Force June Interim meeting, as of Thur, 06 June.

As of now, track meetings will continue on Monday 10 June.  Current progress with tracks chairs will be reviewed.  There may be a subsequent update announced on the reflector.  Bridge information may be found at https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/index.html.

Leadership File Updates

·       Motions & Agenda (as of 6 Jun) - motions_3dj_2406_240606.pdf (ieee802.org)

·       Comment Resolution Agenda Update (as of 6 Jun)- https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/24_06/brown_3dj_01d_2406.pdf

I would like to thank the Task Force for its continued hard work.  I also want to recognize the diligence and hard efforts being put in by my fellow Task Force leaders and the editorial team.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force