[802.3_B400G] Summary Update - 07 Jun 802.3dj June Interims

All,

The Task Force and Editorial Leadership have reviewed the progress made this week.

While we have made substantial progress, the leadership reminds the Task Force that we will progress to D1.1 regardless of whether all comments are addressed.

The plan for next week is as follows:

Monday
·
Logic Track     Meeting 10am to 1pm EDT
·
Optics Track    Track Meeting Cancelled
·
Electrical Track        Meeting 9am to 1pm ET
Tuesday
·
Logic Track     Track Meeting Cancelled
·
Optics Track    Track Meeting Cancelled
·
Electrical Track
Wednesday
·
Logic Track     Track Meeting Cancelled
·
Optics Track    Track Meeting Cancelled
·
Task Force      Use Electric Track Bridge

Meeting 9 am ET to no later than 11am ET.

Agenda: address Common comments.
·
Electrical Track        Will begin meeting as soon as Task Force meeting ends.
Thursday
·
Task Force      Meeting 9am to 1pm ET.

Agenda:

1.      Finish Common comments:

2.      Address remaining Electrical Track comments (time permitting)

3.      Task Force Closing Business

All meeting information may be found at https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/24_06/index.html.

Please note that the schedule noted above is subject to further change pending progress next week.

The leadership team is continuing to evaluate the status of comment resolution.  Further changes over the weekend may be made and will be communicated to the Task Force.

Leadership File Updates

·       Comment Resolution Agenda – As the Task Force / Editorial Leadership is reviewing the progress, there may be changes to this file prior to the start of meetings on Monday.

·       Logic Track Common Resolution Background – an update to the file before the start of the Monday meeting is anticipated.

My thanks once again to the Task Force and my fellow Task Force / Editorial Team leadership for all of the hard work this week.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force