[802.3_B400G] July 2024 - Meeting Overview

All,

As announced yesterday, due to the number of presentations, we will be breaking into 2 tracks on Tuesday.   Track 1 - “Logic / Optics” will meet Tuesday from 10:30 am to 6pm.  (Please note this will be the AM2, PM1, and PM2 slots.)  Track 2 – “Electrical” will meet all day Tuesday from 8am to 6pm.  (Please note this will be the AM1, AM2, PM1, and PM2 slots.)  The rest of the week we will meet as a Task Force.

Track 1 will utilize the zoom session for the Task Force on Tuesday.  I will update the invite to reflect the new schedule.

Kent Lusted will send out a separate zoom invite for Track 2.  Please note I have asked Kent to add this meeting to the 802.3 calendar and to send the invite to the reflector. This will hopefully address the issues noted in June by some individuals.

Summarizing for the week –

Mon PM1 / PM2 – Task Force

Tues AM1 –      Track 2

Tues AM2 –      Track 1

                Track 2

Tues PM1 -      Track 1

                Track 2

Tues PM2 -      Track 1

                Track 2

Wed all day -   Task Force

Thurs AM1 / AM2 – Task Force

So please look for the update on the current Tuesday invite from me and a new invite from Kent for Tuesday.

And if all else fails – look at the 802.3 calendar - https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force