[802.3_ISAAC] Updated Webpage with minutes from 16 August and Meeting reminder for 28 August 2023

Colleagues:

Thanks again for the opportunity as Chair of our Study Group.  I was excited by the attendance at our first meeting and look forward to progressing this to a Task Force.  Yesterday’s meeting was about setting the stage for work that needs to be completed to progress our PAR, CSD and Objectives which will require contributions from participants to move forward.  Below you will find the next meeting reminder which includes deadlines for presentations for that meeting.

First, thanks to George our meeting minutes have been posted on the 16 August webpage:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ISAAC/public/081623/index.html

               I have also updated the agenda slides to correct my error on the future meetings slide where I stated the 28 August meeting would be held in EDT time. (corrected to CDT)

Our next meeting is 28 August 2023 and based on the meeting yesterday the meeting will now be from 08:00 – 10:00 CDT.  The 802.3 call and meeting calendar has been updated and you can find that here:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html  meeting coordinates are included as well.  If you have a presentation you would like to make at this meeting please let me know as soon as possible to reserve a timeslot for you.  The deadline for presentation submissions will be Thursday, 24 August 2023, 17:00 CDT to allow time for me to post and participants to review on Friday before the meeting.  Please remember that restrictive notices aren’t allowed!  The webpage for this meeting is here:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ISAAC/public/082823/index.html

We will meet at the September interim meeting series in Campinas on Thursday, September 13, 2023, from 08:00 – 17:00 Local Time (Brasilia)  The deadline for presentation submissions for the September interim series meetings will be Wednesday, 6 September 2023, 17:00 CDT to allow time to post prior to travel to Brazil.  Once the official meeting schedule has been posted by Steve Carlson, I’ll upload the meeting coordinates to the 802.3 call and meeting calendar.

Cheers

Jon Lewis | IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications Ad-Hoc Chair

Reference:

IMAT:  https://imat.ieee.org/

802.3 Call and Meeting Calendar:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

ISAAC Webpage:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ISAAC/index.html