Re: [802.3_ISAAC] Half duplex and full duplex

I’m with George here.

From a product point of view, we see a lot of issues with half-duplex where people have just got the implementation wrong. Half-duplex adds significant complexity to the MAC/PHY layer.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones               Distinguished Engineer,

                          Cisco Networking Hardware

                          Chair, Ethernet Alliance

Mobile:                   +1 408 315 8024

Email:                    petejone@xxxxxxxxx

Web:                      https://about.me/petergjones

Webex:                    https://cisco.webex.com/meet/petejone

Book a call:              http://bit.ly/3ZuzqBs