From: Lewis, Jon <00001afc87b4053c-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2023 7:34 AM
To: STDS-802-3-ISAAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_ISAAC] Website Updated

Colleagues:

I have posted the latest files from last weeks interim teleconference including the minutes from 9/27 and 10/4.  The PAR, CSD and Objectives we reviewed in the meeting are also posted as I presented them with one change.  I have watermarked them as “DRAFT” as none have been voted on by the SG.

During discussions after the meeting it was brought to my attention that the minutes from 9/14 that we approved had errors in the attendee list.  George has spent considerable time working to resolve this and I have posted an updated copy with the attendees list modified.  Please review to make sure you are correctly marked in that file.

As announced in the 4 October 2023 Interim teleconference we will hold our next meeting on 25 October 2023 from 8h00 to 10h50 US Central Time to continue consensus building for the Study Group.  Deadlines for presentations for the meeting are as follows:

  • 20 October 2023 at 17h00 CT – deadline to request a presentation time
  • 23 October 2023 at 17h00 CT – deadline to send presentation for posting.

I look forward to continuing our discussion and trying to reach consensus.

Cheers

Jon Lewis | Chair - IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Sensors SG (ISAAC)

Internal Use - Confidential