From: Lewis, Jon <00001afc87b4053c-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, October 20, 2023 at 8:37 PM
To: STDS-802-3-ISAAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-ISAAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_ISAAC] Reminder: October 25th Interim Meeting
CAUTION: This email is from an external origin!

Colleagues:

We have 3 presentations slated for the meeting on the 25th.  I originally called the meeting for 3 hours, however, dur to the low number of presentations I am reducing the meeting time to 1.5 hours.  The call and meeting calendar has been updated accordingly.  I’ll send another reminder once the presentations are posted on Monday evening.

Cheers

Jon Lewis | Chair - IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Sensors SG (ISAAC)