[802.3_ISAAC] Meeting Reminder

Happy New Year!

We have several presentations queued up for our call on the 9th and I wanted to make sure everyone remembers our meeting after the holidays.  Please review the agenda here: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ISAAC/public/010924/index.html

I’ll post presentations as I receive them.  If you would like to present the deadline for requesting a slot is 3 January 2024 @ 5:00 PM CT US.  The deadline for sending your presentations is 5 January 2024 @ 5:00 PM CT US.

Also, this is a reminder that all meeting participants should review the IEEE SA policies prior to Wednesday’s meeting (13 Dec) –

All interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

·       IEEE SA pre-PAR patent policy

·       IEEE SA Copyright Policy

·       IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html [ieee802.org].

Cheers

Jon Lewis | Chair - IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Sensors SG (ISAAC)

Internal Use - Confidential