Von: Geoff Thompsonend <thompson@xxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Januar 2024 07:52
An: STDS-802-3-ISAAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [802.3_ISAAC] Tweaking the language regarding "power" (vs. "Energy") efficiency.

Sent from outside the BMW organization - be CAUTIOUS, particularly with links and attachments.

Absender außerhalb der BMW Organisation - Bitte VORSICHT beim Öffnen von Links und Anhängen.

Colleagues-

Per my action item of Monday:

Material has been drawn from:

Page 5

Contents/Attachments

- Objectives_ISAAC_01c_100423.pdf/Page 5

- Revised text for above page

I trust this will be adequate for adoption or at least as a basis for editing.

Best regards,

    Geoff Thompson