[802.3_ISAAC] Website Updated and other news

Congratulations!  Last week NESCOM and the IEEE SA Standards Board approved the PAR for IEEE P802.3dm, we are now a Task Force 😊 Thanks to all of the participants that made this possible!

Old Business:  Minute of the March meeting are located on the website:  https://ieee802.org/3/ISAAC/public/0324/index.html

New Business:  We will meet during the May interim meeting series in Annapolis, MD, USA on May 16, 2024, from 08h00-18h00 EDT.  The online schedule should be updated shortly, and you can find the link to that on the IEEE 802.3 interim meetings page:  https://ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

The meeting coordinates for remote participation will be setup prior to the meeting week.  Meeting coordinates are found on the IEEE 802.3 call and meeting calendar:  https://ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

As we move into the Task Force phase of the standard, we will be starting detailed technical presentations.  Here are the deadlines for presentations for May:

Notification of Presentation:  2 May 2024, 17h00 CDT

Delivery of Presentation for Posting:  9 May 2024, 17h00 CDT

After these dates the presentation will be considered “late” and the Task Force will then decide during the meeting if we proceed with any late presentations.

Again, congratulations and I look forward to seeing you in Annapolis, MD in May.

Cheers

Jon Lewis | Chair - IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Sensors SG (ISAAC)

Internal Use - Confidential