Re: [802.3_ISAAC] [Assessing Transceiver Complexity and Power for Automotive Imaging Sensors]

Ky-Anh

Thanks for the question. I believe I did answer that question in the call, the comparison for power saving is for DSP active power. Please see page 11.

“During active periods, the DSP power is also reduced by 95%”.

Thanks

Ahmad

Sent from Mail for Windows