[802.3_RTPGE] Update - Updated Project Documentation

All,

At this time I am happy to report that no comments against the updated 802.3bp project documentation were received.  The deadline was 5pm tonight.

David Law will be double checking to assure that there were no failed deliveries of any comments, but we are proceeding with the understanding that none were submitted.

As noted, by prior  emails from Mehmet and myself, the adhocs will be meeting tomorrow.  The Task Force will reconvene on Thursday @ 9am.  I need to get the room location double-checked, and will let the Task Force know our room location shortly.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group