[802.3_SPEP2P] [GT10MbSPE] Presentations for Meeting Wed 8 December

All – Just a reminder, if you are intending on presenting at Wednesday’s Greater than 10 Mb/s Long-Reach SPE Study Group meeting Wednesday, please let me know by Friday, 5pm pacific time, and please get presentations to me in my inbox by 8am Monday pacific time.

As of this moment, I have at least one presentation, so we will be having the meeting.

If you would like to volunteer as recording secretary, please let me know. (I can provide a minutes template)

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx