[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg website update - phy evaluation materials

All – I have posted the AWGN analysis I sent to the reflector and an LTSpice RLCG model for cabling provided by Bob Voss (and I understand with some input from his colleague Paul Wachtel) for you to use in phy evaluation.  You will find it under meeting materials for the 7 February ad hoc.  Remember that our goal is to make sure we use that ad hoc to make sure we have what we need to do evaluations, so that we can have meaningful phy disucssions on Feb 28.  If you have other contributions for 7 February, please email me directly.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.