[802.3_SPEP2P] website update - reminder, ad hoc on wednesday

All – I have updated the website with the presentations for our ad hoc on Wednesday.  Our focus is to come out of here with the information needed for PHY proposers to do evaluation simulations and presentations so that we can get to a baseline specification.

We are now officially behind our (revised) schedule, and really need to focus on getting down to baseline proposals.  That said, we want to make sure we are evaluating with realistic and useful parameters.  The focus of this ad hoc is to come to that consensus.

My thanks to those who have volunteered to provide information to help us move forward.  I am hoping that we can reach consensus so that at our next meeting (an interim, February 28), we will be discussing PHY results, and will be in a position to start making some decisions, so that we will have baseline PHY proposals coming out of our meeting at the March 802 plenary.

Information on both Wednesday’s meeting and the interim on February 28 can be found at https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.