[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg website update, presentation request deadline TODAY, requested presentations

All –

I have updated the 802.3dg website.  Please note that, as announced, I have started a new page for meeting files beginning with the upcoming meeting.

I have listed the presentation requests received to date, and posted a first-cut at the agenda.  Please review.  If you wish to present, please note that today (AoE) is the request deadline.  Please end me the title of the presentation and authors if you wish to be added.

Additionally, please don’t forget to review past minutes.  We have both February and March minutes to approve at our meeting next week.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx