From: stds-802-3-spep2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stds-802-3-spep2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of George Zimmerman
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2024 9:04 AM
To: stds-802-3-spep2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: updates to in zimmerman_3da_01a_052024

All – to simplify review, the updates to my presentation that Chad just posted are:

  • Supporters
  • Clarifications to wording to clarify slide 4 and the title of slide 5
  • Correction of a missed page-number reference on the “Recommendations” slide (20)
  • Addition of slides 18 & 19 discussing performance loss issues.

The last one (new slides) is probably the most important part, and hopefully we will have some good discussion as these drive some tradeoffs from those familiar with applications to inform our choices.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx