[802.3_SPEP2P] website update - minutes posted

All – I have updated the website with he minutes from our meeting this week.  Please take a moment to review.

Thanks to Mr. Voss for the quick turnaround.

Also, it looks like the date for our ad hoc will be June 11 (Tuesday).  Note that during the meeting we had a discussion which suggested it might be June 11 or 12, depending on other task force’s schedules.  I plan to post the Webex details sometime next week, so stay tuned.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx