[802.3_SPEP2P] Calendar updates - reminder ad hoc & plenary

All – just a quick reminder, we have an ad hoc on June 26 (7-9 pacific), and our upcoming meetings at the 802.3 plenary.

There is no registration fee for the June 26 ad hoc, and we hope to build consensus for decisions at the plenary.

At the plenary (registration fee required), 802.3dg is meeting Wednesday afternoon (in Montreal), and Thursday Morning.

Webex information can be found on the IEEE 802.3 meeting calendar page.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx